gsqlcmd is a command line utility for working with databases. It allows:
- Executing SQL commands and scripts with parameters.
- Exporting data from databases into text, CSV, and HTML.
- Preparing configuration files for importing CSV files into databases.
- Generating INSERT, UPDATE, DELETE, and MERGE commands for CSV data.
- Importing CSV files into databases.
gsqlcmd allows working with different database servers in the same manner and performing usual developer tasks with fewer efforts.
gsqlcmd supports the following database platforms:
- Microsoft Azure SQL Database
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft SQL Server Compact
- Oracle Database
- IBM DB2
- MySQL and MariaDB
You may start learning about gsqlcmd on the following topics: